Saturday, July 28, 2012

The One Thing I'll Say About This Chick-Fil-A BeeEss

An person I knew in college posted the following on Facebook this evening:
So, I went to get gas today, but the owners of the gas station are Muslim. I don't agree with the Koran, so I can't get gas there.

I need to go to the dentist tomorrow, but my dentist is Jewish, and I don't believe in Judaism. I can't have him working on my teeth. I need to find a dentist who shares my religious beliefs.


Pretty stupid, right? Right. Now shut up about Chick-fil-A and eat your chicken sandwich.
Needless to say (and as insignificant and juvenile as it sounds), she needed to be unfriended. Unfriending due to differentiating religious beliefs, political leanings, etc. may sound closed-minded and bigoted , but if I don't want those people around me as friends or acquaintances in the real world, why would I want to continue reading their hate on-line?

Also, how the fuck can someone not "believe" in Judaism?

No comments: