Saturday, October 01, 2011

Darren Criss' Hairy Body? Please

I mean come on. Yes, this is an older picture from Darren's college days. And yes, his hairy body is drool-worthy. I still could be totally off base with this, but doesn't this boy need to come out? Am I so off with trusting him when he says he's straight? Maybe so. But damn, I know very few straight boys with this kinda body with moves like Criss'.


Speaking of which, why are there so many shirtless, dancing, college-era pictures floating around from Darren's past? Many straight friends of mine have very little damning evidence of such actions documented for all to see.

Just sayin', y'all. Just sayin'.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must know very different straight men, cos when the cameras come out, my guy friends seem to have trouble keeping their clothes on.

William said...

We must! Also, have any pics to prove it? ;)

Anonymous said...

Darren has been dating Mia Von Glitz for the past three years, and they're still together these days (She just twitted something about being on his concert in NY). So, yeah, maybe he's the gayest straight man, but he's got the hottest girl in the world! I mean, come on!!

Anonymous said...

You don't know they are fucking dating okay so no! Until Darren says they are I believe they are just friends, he fucking ignores her like the plague anyway.

Anonymous said...

Mia is a whore and she is using Darren for his fame! They have no chemistry and I believe Darren is really gay and she is just a beard

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they are only beautiful friends that if they two were even dating, reputed to have Darren picture of them kissing in a find, the more he is gay! you can not say anything about never tasted and tasted gay, are you!

Anonymous said...

I am a 40 year old gay guy from Chicago and I feel extremely shallow for enjoying Glee so much. The Glee producers got very lucky when Darren Criss sent in an audition tape because this guy is total red meat for guys like me--and I'm not even into ethnics! I saw the video of Darren and Kermit sing the Rainbow Connection together and Darren's affectations were garden variety in Boystown here. But I take him at his word that he's straight. He'd lose nothing by coming out. So many people have done it that it's hardly an event anymore. Besides, how much of a distinction do people make between someone who plays such an out character on TV and one who is gay in real life?