Monday, April 25, 2011

Retro Crush: Burt Ward

Always, always, always had a crush on Batman's Dick Grayson, as played by Burt Ward. (for many years, I thought Robin's name was Dick Ward, which always made me giggle) There's a quick moment at the beginning of 1966's Batman where you catch of glimpse of armpit hair as Robin's climbing down the Bat Ladder out of the Bat Copter to apply Bat Shark Repellent. For 26 years, I thought that was the hottest existing vision of Burt Ward, until just now...


This seems to be the only shirtless picture of him, but oh what a picture it is. Woof.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, and I thought I was the only one who looked for and spotted Ward's armpit hair in some of the episodes. It made him suddenly sexual and human. Yum.

William said...

You are not alone, my friend. Had he ever flashed his happy trail, I'da passed out.

Anonymous said...

Here in UK, you can see repeats of Batman & last week Burt Ward was wearing a zippy open-buttoned short sleeve shirt w/matching shorts outfit. signs of a nice hairy chest & legs there. Cute! Not sure of the exact title of the episode but where the villian perfumiere wants to make a Batgirl perfume out of Batgirl. Ha!

Anonymous said...

My first boy Crush It was with Robin (Burt Ward) that I first realized I was gay. It wasn't until years later that I realize how much I love twinky type boys. Unfortunately most of the time they grow up to be so completely 1000% opposite (outwardly) of their former self. Sigh!!! But I still love him!