Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear Starbucks,

I'm not a lazy person. Sure, I'm not the sveltest gay on the block, but I am in no way lazy. This being said, why have your baristas stopped mixing my Iced Caramel Macchiato? They used to come all tan, mixed, and delicious. Now, they're a bi-colored concoction of white n' tan.
I'm not above mixing my own drink, no sir, but a clumsy in-car straw stir is nowhere as affective as an in-house, cup-to-cup, perfected blend. And scraping all the drizzled caramel off the side of the cup? Clogs the straw. No thanks.

Please remedy this first-world problem of mine,
William

4 comments:

Jacob Dane said...

Well said my friend!

Michelle said...

But don't you think it's way prettier when the milk and the coffee are separated like that? And then they meld together as you drink it? That's one of the things I love most about Thai iced tea, and it appears that the Caramel Macchiato follows suit.

Adam said...

When I worked at Starbucks several years ago, we were trained not to stir the Caramel Macchiatos. My how things have changed!

William said...

Adam, you've turned my world upside down: has my memory deceived me and they've always been non-mixed? Eep!