Monday, June 21, 2010

Summertime & the Livin' Is Sweaty

Don't you love it when guys do this (::points below::) over the summer months?

As much as I enjoy Chicago in the summertime, humidity is not my friend. I'm a sweaty guy. A gray t-shirt would die of loneliness in my closet, as they show the most perspiration on a balmy Midwest day. Unfortunately, I'm also a bellied guy, so lifting up the front of my shirt (like the twinky twink posted here) to wipe my brow has never been a reasonable option.

It's a double-edged sword: I can sweat and be miserable or wipe my face off while exposing an unsightly gut. There is no happy medium. Fortunately, I am in full support of guys who choose to expose their stomachs to relieve the effects of a sweltering summer sun. More power to you, guys! Do it all you want, whenever you want, where ever you want ... especially if I'm around ... watching you ... taking pictures ...

... what? ...

Hey, what is the female equivalent of this action that straight guys and lesbians look forward to? Is there something girls do that I'm missing 'cause I'm a Gay? And, do straight girls like when guys show off their stomachs or is it just me and some of my Gay Brethren? I'M SO FULL OF QUESTIONS TODAY!!!1

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like it when guys do that, but only if they're not purposely doing it to look sexy. Like the twink in this picture. "Oh man, I'm totally gonna give these people the thrill of a lifetime by letting them peek at my washboard abs." Yeah, you go on and do that, broseph. Watch my arousal turn into scorn in a matter of seconds.

Beth said...

I am JUST FINE if boys do that...if they're pretty. If they're not, I'm still just fine, but not as fine if that makes sense. I would imagine lesbians and straight men would enjoy girls fanning themselves with their flowy skirts?

seanisbored said...

I agree with SO much in this post.