Saturday, June 26, 2010

Russell Brand's Rolling Stone Cover

He cracks my shit up constantly. He's crass, he's honest, he's crude, and he's Bri'ish, he's strangely attractive (anyone willing to show off his armpits and pube line on a internationally publicized magazine is attractive in my book), and he's, by proxy, leavin' very little left to the imagination.

But is it all an act? I'd like to believe he's legit & edgy, but I'm beginning to doubt his in-your-faceness. Seems like 'the act' is growing stale.

Regardless, it reminds me of David Cassidy's risque Rolling Stone cover from '72.

This might photo have been the beginning of my fascination with armpit hair. Thanks for showing a young gay the joys of body hair, 1999 made-for-TV-movie, Come On, Get Happy: The Partridge Family Story.

No comments: