Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fuerza Bruta's Blogger Bash in Chicago

Sure, I saw Fuerza Bruta: Look Up for its Chicago press opening back at the end of May (as well as New York's production in early 2008 ... yeah, three times, it's that good), but the fine folks over at Broadway in Chicago invited local theatre bloggers to a Fuerza Bruta Blogger Bash. The company who created Bruta encourages audience members to take videos and non-flash photography at all their performances, so here's a video of my experience (and believe me, it's a thrilling experience) at Tuesday, June 22, 2010's performance at the amazingly transformed historic Auditorium Theatre. Me and my +1 (my good friend Michael) really lucked out on getting up close to the performers during certain scenes.



Fuerza Bruta: Look Up runs now through July 18 at the Auditorium Theatre, 50 East Congress Parkway.

No comments: