Saturday, March 06, 2010

There's a Doin's a Transpirin'...

Dear Noodles & Company -

What's been going on lately? Where has your wholegrain linguine been? Every location is really out of stock? And why has the Pasta Fresca sauce been mysteriously "not prepared yet" the past week? This isn't one isolated incident, Noodles & Company. No, I've been given the roundabout at 2 separate Chicagoland locations. There's a conspiracy going on at my favorite eatery and it's leaving me hungry for knowledge. And food. Knowledge and penne.

Hoping he hasn't been food poisoned,
William

P.S. tell Parmesan crusted chicken I miss him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same thing has happened in Baltimore, MD. Four Noodles I have been to in search of the sauce for my favorite Pasta Fresca dish, and all four were "out".