Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pop Culture is a Fickle, Hand-Standing Whore

Try, if you will, to remember all the way to Summer 2008 when Jonas Brothers were relevant.
It's a stretch, I know.
Now, pretend these pictures of Joe Jonas exercising were taken then:

Had this been 2008, I would have automatically posted them to the blog under the heading "OMG LOOK IT'S JOE JONAS' HAIRLESS STOMACH! WHY DOES HE SHAVE HIS HAPPY TRAIL!?!?!" But this is 2010, folks, and this is Barack Obama's America .

Pop culture makes Fickle Freddys out of most of us & the relevance of someone like Jonas Brothers dissipates faster than a quick "I-need-to-control-this-pre-date-boner-a-la-There's Something About Mary" jerk off. Unfortunately, I am not a Fickle Freddy and a nearly shirtless Jonas Brother is still a nearly shirtless Jonas Brother.

For as much as I'd like to shy away from Joe Jonas' midriff, I simply cannot look away.

No comments: