Sunday, March 29, 2009

Taking Woodstock Trailer

Not only does Ang Lee's Taking Woodstock look like a lively historical hippie romp, but I don't think he could he have assembled a more talented & good looking cast: Dimitri Martin (Important Things), Jonathan Groff (Spring Awakening), Emile Hirsch (Into the Wild, Milk), Eugene Levy (Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman), Liev Schreiber (Talk Radio, Glengarry Glenn Ross), Dan Fogler (...Spelling Bee), Henry Goodman, Imelda Staunton, Skylar Astin (Spring Awakening, Halmet 2), Kevin Chamberlin (Seussical, The Ritz), Paul Dano (Little Miss Sunshine, There Will Be Blood), Kelli Garner, Mamie Gummer, Daniel Eric Gold, Jeremy Shamos, & Katherine Waterston (Kindness). August 14th? I'm there.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Despite the prevalence of hippies, Demetri Martin's presence might be enough to convince me to see this film.

P.S. - Did you know he's 35? He looks way younger!

William said...

I hope it does.

I did, but I was shocked. He's the hottest 35 yo! Such a cutiegreek.