Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And I Don't Care Who Knows

ESPN has been prepping me for some sorta "big dance" for the past two weeks. I bought a cute new Going Out Shirt, polished up on some new dance moves, & everything. Since The Gays & their Hags enjoy big dances, I figured said dance would look a little something like what The Boyfriend & I saw at S4 in Dallas:

Big dancing in The Big D

Apparently it's not that kind of dance. Ha cha cha cha cha! Yuck yuck (yuck!).

It's only been, what, 4 days? 4 days into it & I'm already over March Madness. I hate this time of year: all my straight friends disappear into the confines of their frat houses or watering holes/puberies & start speaking a strange new language. I'm like Football Widow with a better sense of pop culture. The sentiment behind Jorma & Akiva's Sportz! anthem epitomizes my nonchalant don'tcare'dness.



[Sidenote: WHY THE EFF IS IT CALLED "SEED" & NOT "SEAT?!?!" IF A TEAM IS WELL-PLACED, THEY SHOULD HAVE A HIGHER "SEAT," GODDAMN IT!!! SPOOOOORTS!!! ::shakes fists::]

2 comments:

seanisbored said...

I did not understand a word you just said.

What is the "March Madness" you speak of?


Is it Alice in Wonderland related??

William said...

You're SO lucky to be out of the loop. March Madness is a yearly college basketball tournament. It's the topic of conversation for a solid boring month. It's annoying as hell.

I wish it was somehow Wonderland related.

P.S. Are you on Facebook? Add me sometime.