Tuesday, April 07, 2009

25 3 Random Things About Me

I've avoided Facebook's 25 Random Things About Me 'cause I blog so darned much. ('cause let's face it, besides masturbating, what's more masturbatory than blogging?) Instead, I'm following Vera's pictorial lead:

Thanks to a high school pooping incident (incident not accident), I'm afraid to go #2 with other people in the near vicinity. Places include, but are not limited to, the close quarters of apartments, public restrooms, & airplanes.



I am enamored-to-the-point-of-annoyance by World's Fairs. The stunning beauty & immense size of 1892's Columbian Exposition, the sleek metallic grandeur of the Deco 1933's Century of Progress, & the industrial camp of the Mod 1963's New York World's Fair. I just wanna be there.



My grandmother brought me to the Pickwick Theatre in Park Ridge, IL to see Oliver & Co. in 1988. It was the first full-length feature film I ever saw in a movie theatre. Thus began my love affairs with Billy Joel, Bette Midler, & most things Diznee.

1 comment:

Vera said...

WOW! World's Fairs! That's something we totally have in common.