Monday, November 03, 2008

::fingers crossed::

Anyone who says this election's in the bag is more optimistic than even me. And pretty out of touch. Sure, Obama's allegedly ahead in the early voting polls, but nothing's set in stone. Anything can happen tomorrow.

With my Uncle Leo's wake all day tomorrow, it looks like I'll be up at the butt crack of dawn to vote with all the early-morning bluehairs from the neighborhood.

I am hopeful, but not counting any chickens before tomorrow night's/Wednesday morning's official announcement. In my heart of hearts, Sen. Obama will come out on top & lead the U.S. into a brighter age. A smarter age. A new age.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

William -

I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle.

Vote tomorrow with pride!

XOXOXOXO

William said...

Thanks, David. The pride's a comin' soon!

xo,
wp