Thursday, February 28, 2008

Travelin', Ho!

Living in the Real World has started to take its toll on this guy. Something had to be done. Working full-time has become nothing but a lame excuse for paying off student loans, car payments, & gas refills. It's my hard-earned money; I should do something with it! Whenever the phrase "My hard-earned money" enters my head, I cannot help but feel I'm encroaching upon Republican ideals. I'm young, I'm bored, & I'm aching to travel, so that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Dallas, TX with Sam
March 14 - 17, 2008
The "Mess with Neither Texas Nor Me" Trip
It'll be a Wild West rampage as we tour Sam's place of birth & original hometown of 6 years. We're Real Boys, too: renting an automobile & flying on an aero-plane...all by ourselves!

Paris, France with My Mom
May 1 - 6, 2008
The "Gay Paris" Trip
Though Amsterdam received the most votes, it looks like Paris will be my point of destination this May. I really wanted to get out & travel on my own, but when my desire to see Paris again became household knowledge, my mom jumped on board. Who am I to say no to free hotels & a trip to Euro Disneyland? Really, who???

2 comments:

Kinzie said...

i mean, france. i approve. obvi. but still, i must admit i was hoping you'd check out amsterdam so you could give me some pointers for when i stop by there this summer. alas.

but still. i approve. though really, if you can go anywhere, why paris of all places in france? you should hit up a nicer place like marseille. or, i've heard nice is pretty nice. just sayin'...

William said...

I was looking forward to seeing somewhere new, but my biggest complaint from our Eurotrash trip was the lack of time in Paris. I'm very excited to visit again and have the time to relax, take a tour, & eat a crapload of crepes.

We're also going out to the "countryside" to visit Euro Disney...so that's like Nice, eh? Eh?