Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The 24 Hour Musicals Are a Comin'















Victoria Clark (The Light in the Piazza), Raúl Esparza (Company, Taboo), John Ellison Conlee (The Fully Monty), Denis O'Hare (Take Me Out, Assassins), Michael John LaChiusa (See What I Wanna See, The Wild Party), Mo Rocca (...Spelling Bee, The Daily Show), Nellie McKay (The Threepenny Opera), Tracie Thoms (Rent), Gavin Creel (Marry Poppins, Throughly Modern Millie), Cheyenne Jackson (Xanadu, All Shook Up), Kerry Butler (Xanadu, Little Shop of Horrors), Celia Keenan-Bolger (...Spelling Bee), Claudia Shear (Dirty Blonde), Rita Wilson (Chicago), Ted Sperling (See What I Wanna See, The Light in the Piazza), Moises Kaufman (The Laramie Project, I Am My Own Wife), David Yazbek (The Fully Monty, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Jonathan Butterell (The Light in the Piazza, Nine), Adam Bock (The Receptionist, Swimming in the Shallows), Chase Brock (Wonderful Town), and Warren Carlyle (Oklahoma!)

And us (Nothing Important).

7 comments:

A to the S said...

i am sooo jealous that i may not talk to you until a week or two after you return.

p.s. please pass out my business cards... the good ones.

Michelle said...

Wow, that's a good picture of me. Really good picture. I'm so photogenic.

Soooooooooooooooo excited, though!

William said...

but we loooooooove you, songbird. talk to us ALWAYS.

p.s. done & done!

Expatriette said...

you bitches.

Taylor said...

I'm really quite jealous Will. Argh for living in Canada! And having no money!

William said...

Turn some tricks, earn some dough (American dough, none of that Canadian BS), & come visit!

I'm so stoked to be working with Cheyenne. Did you check out that picture in the "Xanadu" album booklet? The one with him holding up the roller skate after "The Fall?" Yum.

Anonymous said...

And to add to everyone else's upset-ness at you--if you don't tell Gavin to call his future ex-husband once in awhile, I'll never speak to you, either!!

LOVE YA!
Lanford