Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Little Delayed

Better late than never.

I was driving past my grade school at 3:01PM this afternoon, I saw all the little kiddies exiting into the stormy afternoon downpour. After pulling a dangerous U-turn into the parking lot (I feel bad for those 4th graders I grazed), I wandered around "the ol' stomping grounds." It's amazing how I've been out of St. Eugene's for 8 years. Everything relatively looks the same. Some of the teachers are the same. Still getting kids ready for, well, their time after St. Eugene.

Odd how I spent more time learning, singing, acting, & (hindsightedly) brown-nosing in that building than Loyola Academy & the University of Illinois combined.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm commenting from your basement.

DID THAT BLOW YOUR MIND?!?

William said...

IT DID, but then I sobered up.