Sunday, August 19, 2007

You of Eye

Thank every star above: I graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign!

"GRADUATION WAS THREE MONTHS AGO!!1 WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH A STINK ABOUT THIS NOW??/"

Chill out there, freakass.

Yes, I may have walked and yes, I may have celebrated with all of my friends, but I received the nasty news of my class failure a good week after. Grimms' Fairy Tales was far harder than I had expected and a poor choice for my final semester. Needless to say, I ended up failing the course. To successfully attain the final
3 hours needed to get my degree (Who does a boy have to blow to get a theatre degree these days?), I enrolled in an on-line fiction course from my local community college.

Three months, five short stories, and $200 bucks later, I am officially a Real World Inhabitant.

And I gotta say, it feels good to be the first person in 30-some years to graduate from college.


"Huzzahs around, sisters!"
"Huzzah."

2 comments:

A to the S said...

CONGRATS GRAD! Welcome to your life.

Austin said...

yee-uh boiiiiii!!