Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm So Lane

I wrote Dylan Lane, host of Game Show Network's Chain Reaction, this message on his website/blog:

Hey man-

As a recent college graduate, I've had a lot of TV time on my hands. I gotta say I've been GSNing a ton and you're my new game show host crush. Yes, they're few and far between (have you SEEN Pat Sajak recently? woof.) but wanted to share my blog with ya, as I'll be writing about it soon. Keep up the great work. -William

Yes, I am a massive dork. But why the hell did you write him that? you may ask.

1) The Internet allows for personal interaction with nearly anyone who allows it, so who am I to break the continuum between utter stranger and hunky TV game show host?
2) Most of the comments on Dylan's Write Me page focuses
around his hotness and/or availability, so who am I to break the continuum between random crusher and hunky TV game show host?
And 3) Um, well, since GSN has taken over my life, so who am I to break the continuum between oafish couch potato and, um, well, hunky TV host?
Ghost
S_____
B_____
R_____
S_____
Elevator

5 comments:

A to the S said...

Ghost
Story
Book
Report
S?????
Elevator

maybe? yes? kinda?

-William said...

'Story' is correct.......

Michelle said...

Ghost
Story
Board
Room
Service
Elevator

I'm a genius.

-William said...

You are so smart!
You are so smart!
S-M-R-T!

A to the S said...

damn you michelle, and your english ways!